Often, we give expensive presents to our family and friends, but forget to tell them how special they are. This X'mas make these beautiful X'mas cards for each person who will sit at your table for the traditional X'mas meal, and watch their faces light up with joy. Don't forget to pen sweet thoughts inside!
This tutorial is lovingly put together by Nirmitee Raorane. The idea is hers too. Thanks Nirmitee!
What you will need
- White Art Card (folded size 8” x 6”)
- Green Colored Velvet or Crepe Paper
- Brown Colored Poster Paper
- Colorful Chocolate Wrappers
- Cut out triangular shapes in five different sizes (as shown in the picture below) from the green crepe or velvet paper.
Your card is ready :)
- On the broad base of the triangles, make small cuts with scissors.
- Cut out shapes of a pot and stem from the brown colored paper and stick them on the front side of the folded art card.
- Now biggest piece of the green triangular piece and apply glue on the tip of the triangle leaving the cut edges free and paste it on the bottom side of the Christmas Tree.
- Next take the triangle smaller than the first and paste it above the bigger triangle.
- Similarly paste the other triangles.
- Decorate the card with small squares of colorful chocolate wrappers.
Labels: christmas, Xmas card, Xmas decor