Themed inspirations: Feather obsessed accessories

Image

I am obsessed with anything that spells peacock these days. This obsession stems from my childhood memories where we used to keep a peacock feather in between our note books so that it would double up after a couple of day.(no clue who started this rumor). So each one of us would exchange notes as to how their feathers were doing. Anyways, to cut the long story short, my fascination for the jewel toned peacock feathers started then.

I found some lovely peacock feather motif interior design ideas and accessories for the feather obsessed. Of course, I wouldn't recommend using everything in a single room, they look good with the appropriate color scheme.Take a look.


Image

Image

Image1 2 3

Image1 2 3


Image1 2
Image
Image

Theme based interiors or color based interior, what's your pick?

Labels: , ,