House Tour: Kamini Raghavan's home in Hyderabad

Welcome to the beautiful corners of Kamini Raghavan's Hyderabad home. She is a new blogger on the design blogsphere, and has achieved something few decor bloggers can boast of - a 100 posts in 3 short months on her decor blog Saffron and Silk. Kamini's posts are lovely, and the frequency with which she blogs never ceases to amaze me.

I am just getting to know Kamini on the blogosphere, and each time I connect with her I am in awe of her lovely personality, and her amazing achievements. Her down to earth,"I-don't- care-what-the-world-thinks, as-long-as-I-feel-right-about-it-attitude" has inspired me greatly. Her home is as beautiful as her personality, so join me as she shows us the lovely corners of her home.




 "Brassware on kitchen shelf - all belonged to my maternal grandmother- include a tiffin carrier and a coffee filter; the 4 glasses are bronze."



  "The copper tea kettle was bought from a Tibetan shop in Bodh Gaya."

 



"These painted kitchen tiles were given to me by a friend when I was leaving Seattle, she bought them at Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, a very popular farmers market selling handmade product"

 "The stand in the kitchen on which the mangoes are is actually an old antique wood painted Ceylonese coconut scraper....it has a sawtoothed scraper at one end, you can see part of it."



 


Kamini is also an artist, and paints colorful, cheery pictures. I love her style!  Priya of  Once Upon a Teatime has also featured this lovely space, and I have omitted the pictures she has posted just so you can hop over to her blog and see the rest of Kamini's lovely corners!

Labels: , , ,