Hi everyone, it's time for a brand new blog party! This one's called It's the cook's nook! and you guessed it, it's a kitchen picture party!
Kitchens are the warmest part of every house, both literally and figuratively! They are an oft-neglected area in decor blogs, and I thought it was time they got some attention!
|Coffee, tea, sugar|
|Where everything important goes. Those are my little girl's |
most recent masterpieces :); I love my roll -able chalkboard!;
The Mum's kitchen hooks are from Sanskruti, Pune
|Ledges inspired by French kitchens|
|Cook books on top shelf, and meat safe below...and|
3 cups for Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear ;)
|My mint kitchen-top plant|
This is how you join the party -
- Do a “It's the cook's nook’ post on your blog. It has to be a photograph of 'your' kitchen. Please do not use images from other sources.
- Then link back to this post as follows:
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'October Blog Carnival: It's the cook's nook' post!
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Try to spend some time in other contributors' kitchens, after all it's a party! :)
- If you don’t have a blog, you can always email your pictures to me at email@example.com and I will post them here, as well as link back from the party page.
Labels: Blog carnival, It's the cook's nook, kitchen counters, kitchen decor, kitchen pics