Lentils, flowers and candlesThe festive time is around the corner and we didn’t even have to think a theme for November. With Diwali around the corner, we decided on the festive theme – Diwali Dhamaka….The lights, crackers, sweets, décor, shopping, gifts…ooh, so exciting!
Bell peppers with T-light candlesSo, how about sharing in your Diwali moments with us? The post can be anything related to Diwali – art, craft, recipe, food, décor, shopping, gifts, rangolis, thali decor, lighting, crackers…just about anything related to Diwali. I must tell you that I am so inspired to do create something new after seeing all the exciting new ideas on the blogoshpere especially Prachi's post on Blogadda, Archana's posts on Rang Decor, Patty's Diwali preparations...and the list goes on.
This is how you join the party -
1. Do a “Diwali Dhamaka’ post on your blog. It has to be a photograph of related to Diwali moments. The post as mentioned can be just about anything related Diwali 2010. Please do not use images from other sources.
2. Then link back to this post as follows:
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'October Blog Carnival: It's the cook's nook' post!
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
3. Inspire and get inspired by leaving a comment on the participating blogs.. after all it's a party! :)
4. Oh btw, you can link in as many posts as you wish, the more the merrier.
5. If you don’t have a blog, you can always email your pictures to me at email@example.com and I will post them here, as well as link back from the party page.
Also linking this post to Itz' Festival time at Emreen's LivenThings Up.....do join in her party as well.
Labels: Diwali, Diwali decor ideas, Diwali Dhamaka, link party, Novemeber Carnival