|Paper flowers to add zing to your gift wrapping|
I know you missed the carnival scene on TKB last month and you thought we actually stopped them, didn’t you? Of course, not! The carnivals keep us excited and linked with bloggers and readers alike.So, here we are, back with a bang with new carnivals and fresh themes lined up for the year. The February theme goes like this – you blog about any DIY idea either your own or copied :) and link it back to this post. It need not have a step-by-step tutorial, just pics of your work and a link back to the site you were inspired from(if any) will do. And hey, the posts need not be limited to décor related ideas. You can post about simple flower arrangements, table decor, DIY jewelry, art, craft…you get the idea? Here’s my post for the starter.
I was looking for some ideas to keep my daughter engaged and found an easy tutorial of paper flowers for gift wrapping on how about orange
, one of my fav craft sites. Got into action immediately and have made a couple of them since then. I like the fact that you could use recycled magazine papers to do this. I used a handmade sheet for the sake of this post though. I won't give you a step-by-instruction coz it's explained really well here.
|Step1 - Download the template from the link given in the post|
|Getting the template ready|
|Use recycled magazine papers or thin handmade sheets|
|Use templates to get similar shapes on your paper|
|Draw lines to get the folded effect|
|The final result - lovely na|
Now, it's your turn to send in the entries....
Here's how you join in the party!
1. Do a “DIY’ post on your blog. The post can be just about anything related to the DIY theme as mentioned on the post. Please do not use images from other sources.
2. Then link back to this post as follows:
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (in other words the URL of your post, not the URL of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
3. Inspire and get inspired by leaving a comment on the participating blogs.. after all it's a party! :)
4. You can link in as many posts as you wish, the more the merrier.
5. If you don’t have a blog, you can always email your pictures to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post them here, as well as link back from the party page.