Wow! The Key Bunch is 3 years old. Time to party, right? Our tag line says ‘A bit of India in every home’ and that precisely is the theme for the anniversary link party. You are invited to join in the celebrations and make our blogversary memorable.
We may be going global all the way, but there is a bit of India in every home, isn’t it? Grab this chance to showcase the brass ware, copper ware, warlis, madhubanis......and all things that say 'India'. The post you link need not be décor related, it can be a post related to Indian culture, festivities, and so on. Yes, Dassehra and Diwali posts too! The party is on till October 31st, so hop in all through the month.
Here's how you join in the party!
1. Do a “A Bit of India in Every Home’ post on your blog. The post can be just about anything related to Indian theme as mentioned on the post. Please do not use images from other sources.
2. Then link back to this post as follows :
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (in other words the URL of your post, not the URL of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
3. Inspire and get inspired by leaving a comment on the participating blogs.. after all it's a party! :)
4. You can link in as many posts as you wish, the more the merrier.
5. If you don’t have a blog, you can always email your pictures to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will post them here, as well as link back from the party page.